Sunday, December 8, 2013

David R. Collins Children's Literature Festival 2013

Had a great time with the wonderful students attending the 2013 Children's Literature Festival! I was honored to participate this year along with some really great authors. Each of us had 4 class presentations in the morning and I had the honor to do the afternoon presentation in the auditorium with over 650 students in the audience. Along with my presentation on my comic strip The Beauforts and Xtreme Cartooning  we attempted to crack the cartoon code to understand and to able to create a comic strip. This was an interactive session with plenty of great punchlines for my comic strips. They may have been a better alternative. Lots of budding writers and cartoonists in this years festival! #EddyandFriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment